alfiebsmith.com (hereinafter referred to as WE) works with brands (hereinafter referred to as COMPANY) across the United Kingdom, Europe and America. We do accept products and clothing to review, be it sponsored or unsponsored. However, we do have a policy in place and certain guidelines we follow to ensure both parties are happy.
- Reviews will always be written from our personal experience of the product.
- The COMPANY may not suggest any terminology or language for the review/article be it sponsored or unsponsored.
- WE reserve full creative control.
- Every item will be clearly marked at the bottom of the post. Even if ASA Guidelines suggest otherwise, this is how WE operate and are completely transparent with our readers.
- If WE do not like a product, have a reaction or if it isn’t fit for personal use and WE do not see it making good content even as a negative review, WE can and will choose to not feature it at all.
- WE do run giveaways but we only give items away that WE have used and can fully recommend.
- Although you (the COMPANY) have chosen to send a product, unless agreed upon and/or sponsored, it does not mean WE are obligated to post about it. Especially if WE have no knowledge of it being posted out at all.
- WE receive a lot of products a month, some of which WE don’t have knowledge of being sent.
- If a product/item has been sent and it is not fit for use, WE cannot promise it will be returned. WE have no Post Office nearby and WE will not be responsible for shipping/postage costs.
- Content is not available to be checked or pre-approved before posting, not even if the post is sponsored, as beforementioned, WE have full creative control.
- WE do use automated affiliate links, WE will not remove these from a post unless agreed upon before writing.
- WE do have adverts from various platforms, if you click them and/or purchase from them, WE do receive a small amount of money.
For any questions, please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org